Το νέο single των παιδιών απο την Τρίπολη μαζί με τα υπόλοιπα μέλη Magic Rocks

Vocals/Guitars/Composition/Lyrics - Anthony Vamvakas
Bass Guitar - Kostas Georgopoulos
Keyboards - Giannis Zacharopoulos
Drums - Dimitris Vakras

Lyrics

Light on the path, I can see the light
though I’m looking on the shadows of a million tribes
I’m leaving beside me the road I go,
I have no face, just a whistle to blow

I can face you tonight,face in all the fire
I’m looking on the shadows of different smiles
You cried “I’m looking for you”
You pushed me to the wall
with your back on the street.
and then you started yelling

You said “ I’m gonna break you, I’m gonna break your bones
and your flesh, and love, I’m gonna break you down
You’re gonna feel yourself this different change,
I’m gonna break you down, no fears no lies to our souls tonight”

If I see you on the road I can see the door,
feeling all this vibe into my soul
I lose my mind, I feel my heart
I recall of the time when we said goodbye
… you cried too
If I only knew a way just to see you again
… you’re afraid too
Cause on the way we said a lot of things
You once said to me

“ I’m just gonna break you …
I’m gonna break your walls and tears your doors
I’m gonna break you
I’m gonna break you down, in a piece of ground
I’m gonna make you lose
… It’s not a game to me no more “

“Because I love you baby, wonna make you feel those lies,
and every time you walk away, I am, I am breaking ! “

(…)

Right on this path, I just saw the light
I thought you would be coming, but I didn’t think right
I left beside me the road I walked through
Now my whistle is broken, and can’t get to you anymore
And I’m breaking,
I’m breaking down this road
I’m breaking, I’m breaking down your road …

Post a Comment

Νεότερη Παλαιότερη